Saturday, July 17, 2010

www.sugarcoatedcookies.com

It is here!!! SugarCoated Cookies has a website.

This whole experience feels real now. This is not just my little hobby any longer. This website has made it feel official and professional and everything I hoped it would be. Take a moment and check out the website and let me know what you think. I still have some tweaking to do like adding descriptions and such but overall it is up and running and awesome.

www.sugarcoatedcookies.com

A huge thank you to my web designer, Amber. She is amazing and if you are looking for someone to create a custom site for you she is your girl. She is sweet and helpful. She really takes her time thinking of what you would like and what would work for your business. She listened to everything I wanted and went above and beyond. I can not sing her praises enough.
Check her out at www.thecoutureddesigner.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. I have left you an award on my blog.

    Janelle
    www.pinkhippoboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete