Monday, September 6, 2010

Cookies, cookies and a broken laptop

My laptop died. Well, the hard drive on my brand new laptop went bad. It was bad when I got it and after nine million calls to Dell and a little bit of tough talk I finally got a new hard drive. I think I am having problems with Internet Explorer now (it locks up for no reason) but that is a whole other blog entry... my hatred for Dell.

I have been super busy with my business. I am thinking of putting my Etsy shop in vacation mode for the rest of this month. I am currently booked through the 23rd of October and I have orders straight through the middle of November already. I am going on vacation at this end of this month and I want to finish the cookies that I need to finish before vacation and not worry about conversations with clients and customers asking for cookies in October even though my shop says I am booked. Yup, I talked myself into it. I am going to put my shop in vacation mode on Wednesday.

I did tons of cookies this week. I have some new designs to show off as well. Talk a look and let me know what you think. I want to squeeze in some Fall/Halloween cookies, finish up my sports cookie line and try to get out a few new designs I have in mind too. If only the day gave me a few extra hours.


New 1st birthday design.


Baby peapod cookies... twin girls (these are for a baby shower)


Doves for a Holy Communion


Happy Baking...

No comments:

Post a Comment