Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not Enough Hours in the Day!

Have you ever felt like there are just not enough hours in the day? When business is slow I worry about boosting it but when business is booming I worry even more. I need to get my orders done, I need to keep my site updated, I need to create new cookies. The list goes on and on. Oh, did I forget to mention, make breakfast, lunch and dinner, keep a somewhat presentable home, give my family 100% of my attention and still have a few precious minutes to SHOWER.
I promise every post won't be me complaining and I am not really complaining in this post, I am just trying to find a balance. Last week I turned down 7 orders in an effort to get that balance and it worked... but I lost 7 orders. Is that what I need to do? Is there a better way? I am sure everyone that has their own business has asked these questions at some point. Heck, business or not I am sure everyone has had to search for balance in their life.

On the brighter side, I am coming up with new cookies. I am doing a glittery red apple for end of year teacher gifts and a "bucket of popcorn" cookie for a carnival birthday. I am excited to try a baby block and this neat pirate ship cutter I got the other day.
Oh the cookies I could crank out if I had an additional 5 hours in a day.

If you have a cookie you would like to see leave me a comment and let me know. I would love the feedback.



Here is another cookie pic for you. This cookie was inspired by Callie, a fellow cookie decorator.


No comments:

Post a Comment